keskiviikko 31. joulukuuta 2008

Nigerialaistreffit

Eräs tuttava sai profiili-ilmoitukseensa seuraavan viestin:

”Hello ,
I came across your profile and I will like us to have a good relationship and to know much better .my name is Linderx, i am single and never marriage.I will wait for your reply . you can contact me at this my email address ( xxxxxxx@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you .”


Tuttava tietenkin kiinnostui ehdotuksesta, poikamies kun vielä on, vaikka viesti olikin kirjoitettu hieman tökerösti. Olisikohan kirjoittaja lintsannut englannin tunneilta koulussa? Tuttavan kerrottua tämän Lindrexille – sukupuoli ei tosin käy ilmi nimestä, mutta tuskinpa se oikea onkaan – uusi ihastus kertoi jo enemmän itsestään:

”Hello dear
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How is your day?.Mine was hot over here in Dakara Senegal. My name is Linderx Jonson (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Jonson kane was chairman managing director Wilsons'S INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make My way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Linderx”


Vaikka ”tyttöparka” onkin kokenut kovia, mitään naimakauppoja tuskin syntyy, koska tuttava ei pidä nekruista, on muutenkin hieman natsihenkinen EIKÄ MISSÄÄN NIMESSÄ MENE TÄLLAISEEN HALPAAN.

Tämä ihan vain varoituksena muille treffaajille, koska monilta typeryksiltä on huijattu rahaa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kirjoita selvästi ja kohteliaasti

Site Meter